Come explore a new way of thinking with us!
If you are reading this, chances are you are either head over heels in love with someone or have just walked out of a relationship that became unbearable. In both cases, you need to retain your mental balance and neither gets too excited or too disappointed by any event in your life.
In today’s fast paced environment with rapid technological changes, financial innovation coupled with unending recession, stiff competition, it is not easy for couples to remain insulated from the pressures of the outside world and retain their mental balance. Pent-up emotions get built up and a pressure cooker situation gets created, where one day one partner loses his or her steam and all hell breaks loose. The only option left with the other person is to snap off the relationship.
- By visiting this website example.com and subscribing to its news feeds, you will get distilled knowledge by those who have been there done that and will help you to avoid mistakes that they made.
- You will assert greater over your destiny and reach closer to your goal of emotional stability.
Managing complex relationships in tough times
Through this portal, we intend to dispense unbiased, relationship advice for those who have been deserted by their partners and are unable to share their feelings with anyone for being judged as weak by those around them.
- Along with this, we will also give health tips for those who are in a relationship as we believe that it is important for both partners to be in good health in order to give birth to a healthier progeny.
- Taking good care of each other is important in order to stay in shape. Not being in good health will increase the stress on the other partner as your earning capacity will go down and so will your social skills.
- The increased stress might take a toll on the other person as he or she might prefer to call off the relationship as the benefits from being out of a relationship will far outweigh the benefits of being in a relationship.
The only person you can trust blindly is the one in the mirror
Most men who have experienced failed relationships often confess that they were not too matured to handle marriage. But hope had not died within them and they were ready to give marriage a second chance. After all, one does not stop driving for fear of an accident or stop high-intensity exercise for fear of an injury. Coming out of a relationship is a blessing in disguise as you come out wiser, stronger and with a more insightful and perceptive understanding of the opposite gender and man-woman relationships, in general.
• You will stop taking things for granted and junk the theory of blinding trusting anyone and everyone. Though, a reasonable level of trust is required to go about the business of your life but in the game of love, no rules are followed so it’s best not to take anything for granted and have zero expectations from your partner.
• Always hope for the best and stay positive but in case things do not turn out as they should, you should be prepared for any mind games that may be played with you as the other person may have the perception that you will not be able to stay happy without him or her.
What we advise strongly to our readers is that as long as your basic system is good, you will be able to handle all kinds of emotional and cultural shocks. If you can earn a good income, stay away from bad habits, and most of all respect your partner, then your partner will ignore the minor faults and see the heart of gold that lies within a strong exterior. Inspite of minor disagreements and differences, your spouse will reconcile his fate and stay with you for the long run.